Rutgers South vs Temple

Started by jp230
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jp230

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have opinions on one of these schools over the other? I have been accepted to each and am trying to make my final decision! I have already put my deposit down to Temple, and was accepted to Rutgers Friday. My choice right now, I have been going only on that Rutgers tuition for in state is ~ $75K and Temple out of state is around $145K. I truly loved everything about Temple and didn't quite feel the same at Rutgers but the tuition is so much lower, but want some outside opinions! Thanks in advanced 🙂
 
Congrats !!! Both are great schools! Did Rutgers south email you your acceptance or in the mail?! i really loved temple too when I visited and felt like they were such a great community. So I understand how you feel. I guess it depends on you if you can afford the higher tuition rate at temple !
 
Congrats !!! Both are great schools! Did Rutgers south email you your acceptance or in the mail?! i really loved temple too when I visited and felt like they were such a great community. So I understand how you feel. I guess it depends on you if you can afford the higher tuition rate at temple !
Thanks! They called me Friday afternoon!! They said that I'd get something via email this week and a packet in the mail the week after!
 
From what I hear, people really enjoyed Temple's program. Price is higher but sometimes you gotta pick somewhere where you'll actually enjoy where you are.