Rutgers (Stratford) DPT 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do you mean the South campus in Blackwood? I interviewed in mid November and they offered me admission 3 weeks ago.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes they have a lot of campuses and it doesn't help that they moved this year to Blackwood from Stratford. But thank you! Did you also interview?
 
I took care of my deposit and all the other requirements but I'm waiting to hear back from a few more programs.
 
I interviewed on 12/7 and was accepted on 12/22. I will not be attending because I've been accepted to one of my top choice schools. Good luck to everyone!