You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rutgers Stratford DPT Class of 2018
Started by JTI2132
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey! Yeah I have also been accepted and I do plan on attending.. only thing I'm worried about is finding a place to live around campus in such a short time as I graduate 2 weeks before the dpt program begins
Congrats! I've looked into living near campus also and was hoping to find people on here who were interested in living there also or knew the area better than I do.Hey! Yeah I have also been accepted and I do plan on attending.. only thing I'm worried about is finding a place to live around campus in such a short time as I graduate 2 weeks before the dpt program begins
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking looking to live there and i currently go to school at temple in Philly (30 min away from stratford campus) so going back and forth looking for places isn't too much of an issue for me. I just made an account on sdn so I'm not sure if there's a way to private message people on here but if there is send one my way and lets see if we can possibly figure something outCongrats! I've looked into living near campus also and was hoping to find people on here who were interested in living there also or knew the area better than I do.
Hey, I also sent in my deposit and just got an e-mail from my buddy/"big sister" from the class of 2017. Exciting!! I've also been looking at apartments nearby, but I'm really unsure about which are nice and where most students from the program live. Definitely would like to have a roommate or two!
Just heard back today by phone and got ACCEPTED! So its probably not too late to hear back still. I am sure they are still figuring things out. That is cool that they set you up with a buddy to figure things out. But actually my brother goes to the Rowan Medical School on the same campus so I figure I will probably end up in the same apartment complex. I have stayed there a few times and they are actually really nice.
Just heard back today by phone and got ACCEPTED! So its probably not too late to hear back still. I am sure they are still figuring things out. That is cool that they set you up with a buddy to figure things out. But actually my brother goes to the Rowan Medical School on the same campus so I figure I will probably end up in the same apartment complex. I have stayed there a few times and they are actually really nice.
What was your ptcas pre req and cum gpa and gre??
Congrats on the acceptance! Hey for everyone that has been accepted please join the facebook group that I just made for the class of 2018 so that everyone can communicate/find housing! The group is titled "DPT UMDNJ-Rutgers Stratford Class of 2018"Hey, I also sent in my deposit and just got an e-mail from my buddy/"big sister" from the class of 2017. Exciting!! I've also been looking at apartments nearby, but I'm really unsure about which are nice and where most students from the program live. Definitely would like to have a roommate or two!
3.24 pre req 3.44 overall and 148 verbal 159 quant 4.0 writing. But I do have a very well built up resume.What was your ptcas pre req and cum gpa and gre??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an interview on 1/6! I would also be interested in hearing more about the interview process, what kind of questions they ask and how competitive it is.
When did you get the emailI received an interview on 1/6! I would also be interested in hearing more about the interview process, what kind of questions they ask and how competitive it is.
YesterdayWhen did you get the email
August 2@TheNeptune when did you submit your app?
Did you mean 12/18? I got an invite for thenHey I have an interview on 12/8 and was wondering if y'all could give me any advice? What kind of questions did they ask?
I also have 12/18Did you mean 12/18? I got an invite for then
So I'm curious to know what current students think of the program. The campus is in my area so it makes sense financially, however I have heard of other individuals being disappointed in their program and not feeling prepared for their board exams. I haven't really heard much about this program from a student's perspective so I'm just really curious to know what people think.
Thanks
Thanks
Got my acceptance call today. Will be sending in the deposit as soon as the letter comes in.
When did you interview?Got my acceptance call today. Will be sending in the deposit as soon as the letter comes in.
12/18
Congratulations!! I had my interview on 1/6, so I'm assuming I won't hear back soon.12/18