RVC Podcasts PSA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MysteryCat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, all! I didn't see anything with a quick search, so I'll just throw it out there. The RVC podcast is way awesome! It's free (I think most podcasts are) and so cool! Lots of good info, and a lot of the episodes will be relevant and interesting to a vet student, or even a pre-vet who already works in the field. I've listened to three episodes tonight alone!
 
wow thanks for posting this! I had never heard of these podcasts before, but they look really informative and interesting. I have not had a chance to listen to one yet, but it sounds really neat 🙂
 
wow thanks for posting this! I had never heard of these podcasts before, but they look really informative and interesting. I have not had a chance to listen to one yet, but it sounds really neat 🙂

Hey! Haven't seen you around much lately! They are pretty great, I would highly recommend downloading the one on canine epilepsy. And equine laminitis. And so many more! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
great idea for the long bus rides to school! wheeeheh thanks! good prep for interviews as well! Thanks for the share! I particularly enjoy the podcast on animal welfare
 
great idea for the long bus rides to school! wheeeheh thanks! good prep for interviews as well! Thanks for the share! I particularly enjoy the podcast on animal welfare

That's when I listen too! I have an hour one way. Then I turn on some good ol' alt rock for the bike portion. 😛