RVU MSBS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sps0

Reaction score
I have recently gotten an acceptance to Rocky Vistas MSBS Program! I just need some more information to decide if this is the best program for me. I really like the linkage to their DO program.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Congrats on your acceptance! I just applied to this program a couple of weeks ago. How long did it take to get your acceptance?

Hi! Congrats on your acceptance! I just applied to this program a couple of weeks ago. How long did it take to get your acceptance?
Hey ! Thank you!!! Almost 4 months.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have recently gotten an acceptance to Rocky Vistas MSBS Program! I just need some more information to decide if this is the best program for me. I really like the linkage to their DO program.

Thank you!
Currently attending their MSBS program. I can maybe answer some questions.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone!
I was recently accepted into the MSBS for 2023. Happy to meet everyone!

Can anyone telll me how the linkage to med school works here?

Hey guys I got into the program for next year. When did you know the class schedule or have access to the MyVista portal? I got accepted a couple of weeks ago and its been radio silence from them.

Hey guys I got into the program for next year. When did you know the class schedule or have access to the MyVista portal? I got accepted a couple of weeks ago and its been radio silence from them.
Hoping to hear back from them soon as my app is still stuck being processed for 4 weeks now, mind me asking your stats and how long it took for you to hear back?

I applied the beginning of October and got my acceptance call a week after. The average GPA and MCAT were 3.3 and 499. I had a LizzyM only a point higher than that, but my ECs are where I stand out. Good luck, let me know if you get in!

I applied the beginning of October and got my acceptance call a week after. The average GPA and MCAT were 3.3 and 499. I had a LizzyM only a point higher than that, but my ECs are where I stand out. Good luck, let me know if you get in!
Hmm maybe they are just busy then, congrats on the acceptance! Will post here as soon as I get an update, definitely my #1 choice!

Got an acceptance call to the UT campus today!