RWJ waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

littledoc2be

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When they go to take students off the waitlist, do they just take the top x number of people, or do they go back to your file and have another committee meeting and decide? Would another recommendation help now once I am on the waitlist, or when spots free up, will they just take the top 10 people on the waitlist, for example?

Members don't see this ad.

Supposedly, they have a ranked wait list - you can call and ask them how high up on the list you are. The more interest you show, the better. If things have changed since the last time you submitted your application, then by all means, "update" your file - write a nice letter to the admissions people and send the recommendation. The so-called ranked list can change....

I called the admissions office and found out that I am on the top half of the "right" waitlist. SO when spots do open up and they go to take people off the waitlist, will they take the first 10 people according tot heir ranking if 10 spots open up, or will they have a committee meeting and look at all of the files of the student in the top third or whatever?