Rx Insurance billing and rejection

Started by lnxn17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lnxn17

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I'm working in a retail pharmacy. I'm new to Rx insurance billing and rejection. I have problems to find appropriate PCN, etc. and solve rejection. I know that I can learn from experience, but it may take longer time.

Do you know any guide books out there that I can buy to help me with this?
Please share with me your own cheat sheets if you have one.

Thank you,
 
Every computer system is different. Pretty sure there are no books available on this. You just have to learn your system (hopefully from a co-worker who knows what they are doing), then if you take a job with a different company, you will have to learn everything all over again.