RX Prep MPJE Worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josh6718

Pharmacist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased or used the online RxPrep MPJE review? I was curious to see how helpful it was in preparing for the actual test (at least for questions pertaining to Federal law).

It also mentioned that it had a '6-part Online Test Assessment', so I was curious to how many questions this came out to?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone purchased or used the online RxPrep MPJE review? I was curious to see how helpful it was in preparing for the actual test (at least for questions pertaining to Federal law).

It also mentioned that it had a '6-part Online Test Assessment', so I was curious to how many questions this came out to?
Hi. I haven't purchased the online course, only the book. Its a great book, not too much detail and most chapters are brilliantly explained. the only downfall I would say about the book is that they do not cover OTC chapters as well. in fact, hardly any information, which is a shame because a pharmacist's job is largely based on OTC products and advice. other than that, all other topics were great.