RX Prep; the only tool you need to pass NAPLEX.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aabdraff57

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Praise to God, I passed NAPLEX! All I used was RX Prep book, video, and on-line quizzes.

If you are a foreign graduate and have never practiced pharmacy in the US other than 1000 hours of internship, IMHO, the RX Prep complete course is the most invaluable investment you could ever make in your pharmacy career in the US. I am pretty sure US-graduates would have an even easier time to study using this program!

Video: The videos is comprehensive and help you understand concepts and give you many tips. I watched all videos at least once.

Book: This is the most comprehensive without being overkill. All information is relevant. I finished all chapters at least twice. The third time was a bonus. I also made my own notes from the book so that I could see everything on 1-2 pages (mind map).

Quiz bank: The format is perfect for NAPLEX and the explanation to the questions and answers are all spot on. I finished all quizzes at least three times. I did the calculations 3 days before NAPLEX (I have short term memory) and the SDN 120 calculations. The practice enables you to identify the format and quickly figure out what to do (alligation, ratio, etc).

I graduated college in 1993 and then left pharmacy practice for 17 years! RX Prep made everything; compounding, calculations, MOA's, SE's, and everything you need to know for the exam; a breeze.

I also tried using Manan Shroff's ReXam questions and answers but found it really dry and irrelevant so I stopped using it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi do you still have access to ur online quizbank? I would like to purchase if you dont mind.

Thanks so much