S & M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

matt_mt19

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
s

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
70 y/o male by EMS after fall. Intoxicated (BAL=346) fell striking back of head on pavement, 10x6 stellate lac occiput, needs stapled. Otherwise fine after some therapeutic irradiation.

I head in to staple his melon back together, and for his "safety" and our "sanity" he is placed in upper extremity restraints (soft wrist).

The patient looks down at the restraints quizically, then looks up at the nurse... (pauses) :cool: ... :rolleyes: (pause) .... :idea: (pause) ... and states -- "honey, I like you and everythin, and our time together has been great -- but I'm not into this kinda kinky stuff ...? :eek: Is all I could think... He then moves on to tell us about is S&M days during the war :scared: I was frightened.
Once had a hardcore biker dude fall off his motorcycle, drunk, broken tibs, blah blah...

When we removed his leather chaps, then his pants, he had pink women's underwear, and when we took off his leather jacket, he had a pink corset to match. He was in a C-collar, so he couldn't see the smiles across our face.