Saba's small classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard Saba has small classes... wouldn't that make the material easier to learN?

Members don't see this ad.

When you guys talk about competition do you guys talking about pranks done by gangs of students that keep certain other students from studying properly? I'm looking for a good school in the Carribeans that allows me to study 24/7, especially during exams. I've been Ivy league schools before where pranks are part of the daily routine.

Saba grad here. Classes are pretty small. Mine started off with 40 or so, and by the time I was in my final semester we were at around 20-25 (only 14-15 of the origional 40, others had started earlier and failed classes or had taken time off, others were transfers).

Small classes are good and bad. You get to know everyone pretty well, which is kind of good I guess. You can also feel comfortable enough to ask questions. The bad side, as previously mentioned, is that you cannot skip classes without getting noticed.