Sacred Heart DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mark_93

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from SHU yet? I interviewed about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything. This is my second attempt at SHU. Last year I heard back within a week and was waitlisted and I'm starting to get nervous...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

I still have not heard back yet, but I thought they were supposed to contact us the last weekend of January

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any of you heard back yet? I heard back on Feb. 2nd via email, so hopefully you guys will hear soon! :thumbup:

Have any of you heard back yet? I heard back on Feb. 2nd via email, so hopefully you guys will hear soon! :thumbup:
when did you interview? Still haven't heard back

Don't lose hope! Perhaps you werent in the first round of acceptances, but after people decline you could get the email, ya know?

Don't lose hope! Perhaps you werent in the first round of acceptances, but after people decline you could get the email, ya know?
This is true!

My deadline to make a decision is next week, so that's probably true of other people too.

My deadline to make a decision is next week, so that's probably true of other people too.
So maybe I'm waitlisted without even being told I'm on the waitlist? Who knows

Just wanted to let you know I will be declining my acceptance to Sacred Heart as I just got into my top choice, so hopefully you hear back soon! Good luck! :xf:

Just wanted to let you know I will be declining my acceptance to Sacred Heart as I just got into my top choice, so hopefully you hear back soon! Good luck! :xf:
Oh wow, congrats! That must be an awesome feeling. Thank you!

Just got my waitlist email today. Hopefully I get accepted soon!

At least it's not a rejection! I'm sure you'll get the good news soon!

For those of you on the waitlist, did you ever get off of it? How long did it take?

I have got on the waitlisted too, wonder how they decide to take off people from the waitlist, they said they don’t released ranking or detail about this