Sacred Heart DPT

Started by mark_93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mark_93

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from SHU yet? I interviewed about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything. This is my second attempt at SHU. Last year I heard back within a week and was waitlisted and I'm starting to get nervous...


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
I still have not heard back yet, but I thought they were supposed to contact us the last weekend of January
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any of you heard back yet? I heard back on Feb. 2nd via email, so hopefully you guys will hear soon! 👍
 
Don't lose hope! Perhaps you werent in the first round of acceptances, but after people decline you could get the email, ya know?
 
Just wanted to let you know I will be declining my acceptance to Sacred Heart as I just got into my top choice, so hopefully you hear back soon! Good luck! :xf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to let you know I will be declining my acceptance to Sacred Heart as I just got into my top choice, so hopefully you hear back soon! Good luck! :xf:
Oh wow, congrats! That must be an awesome feeling. Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Just wanted to let you know I will be declining my acceptance to Sacred Heart as I just got into my top choice, so hopefully you hear back soon! Good luck! :xf:
Just got my waitlist email today. Hopefully I get accepted soon!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app