Sacred Heart

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard back form Sacred Heart the week before Christmas. I sent in my app two weeks before the deadline. I was rejected, but didn't have a strong interest in the program, only applied because it was close to home for me.
 
Last edited:
I have a 3.25 pre-req gpa and a 3.25 overall. My GRE scores were 155 verbal, 157 quant, and 4.0 analytical. The email I received said my GPA didn't reach their minimum. They wouldn't tell me why, but I believe it is because they required calc, which I did not list as a pre-req because most schools don't require it.