Saint's RoWW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

touchpause13

nolite te bastardes carborundorum
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A busted green sign on your way in says Welcome to Steeleport. A bright purple bentley zig-zags through an intersection, blazing through the red light and causing a 3 car pileup before nesting it’s hood into a nearby lightpost. Furries walk up and down the street, in assorted bright colors, reminding you furbies. Except these furbies smell like piss and stop to holler at the multitude of prostitutes hustling on street corners. Damn it’s good to be home. Touchpause, the leader of the Saint’s has called a meeting, and you start to sprint as not to be late. She’s a pukish rogue with anger management issues, and you know she’s in a foul mood. You hear her booming voice before you can even open the bulletproof door at Safeword, the brothel. “You *** better listen here before I *** in your *** in front of your **** **** mothers ****” You take a seat in the back of the room, and survey the attendants. You see the usual members of the crew, as well as some surprising faces. But one problem has brought everyone together. Snitches. You focus back on your leader, “Find and kill every last rat and everyone they have been working with. Don’t be stupid, don’t end up in the slammer or with your teeth busted out, and we may have a shot of containing the situation before it’s too late.”

Rules:

1) Only PM within your group unless otherwise directed

2) Modified jdh rule is in effect- go ahead and be as nasty to each other as you like as long as it’s within the ToS - no swears or obscene images. That being said, no whining about people being mean or picking on you. This is WW, get your crap together

3) No copy pasta

4) After the game has begun please keep OT posts to a minimum, that’s what PMs are for.

5) Unless otherwise noted the deadline for days is 9 PM CST. The deadline for nights is 10 AM CST. Please try and get your actions in early if at all possible, I don’t have a problem having more than one cycle in a day if everyone’s crap is in.

6) @Mad Jack - however much you want to post, post half of that - same goes for anyone who is dead.

7) If you are silenced that includes likes. Don’t like stuff to communicate with other people while you are silenced, that ruins the point of silencing.

8) please bold or **** your lynch votes

9) It would be cool if you changed avatars

10) no edits

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
There are currently 30 people in the game. I'm giving you guys a super long night - until tomorrow at 9am central so take your time and feel free to post off topic stuff until then

Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @O Grady

Safeword
1. @Cyndia
2. @Frozenshades
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @brightimpressio
4. @Flim Flam Man
5. @DocEspana

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike
2. @Ashgirl
3. @that redhead
4. @sayabear3
5. @Arkangeloid

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream
3. @kaydubs
4. @dyachei
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre
2. @UFprevet12
3. @nohika
4. @ddstothecor
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Last edited:
Lets-Get-Started-Dean-Winchester-Gif-In-Supernatural.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
But I worked really hard on this copy pasta :(

But getting this avatar to work was complicated. And I like this avatar. :(
It's not a requirement, I won't be butthurt if you don't. Especially since I love toothless.

I'm a fan of attractive skeletons listening to music on their PC with parrots on their shoulders. That being said...
Alright_Let_s_Do_This.jpg

A busted green sign on your way in says Welcome to Steeleport. A bright purple bentley zig-zags through an intersection, blazing through the red light and causing a 3 car pileup before nesting it’s hood into a nearby lightpost. Furries walk up and down the street, in assorted bright colors, reminding you furbies. Except these furbies smell like piss and stop to holler at the multitude of prostitutes hustling on street corners. Damn it’s good to be home. Touchpause, the leader of the Saint’s has called a meeting, and you start to sprint as not to be late. She’s a pukish rogue with anger management issues, and you know she’s in a foul mood. You hear her booming voice before you can even open the bulletproof door at Safeword, the brothel. “You *** better listen here before I *** in your *** in front of your **** **** mothers ****” You take a seat in the back of the room, and survey the attendants. You see the usual members of the crew, as well as some surprising faces. But one problem has brought everyone together. Snitches. You focus back on your leader, “Find and kill every last rat and everyone they have been working with. Don’t be stupid, don’t end up in the slammer or with your teeth busted out, and we may have a shot of containing the situation before it’s too late.”

Rules:

1) Only PM within your group unless otherwise directed

2) Modified jdh rule is in effect- go ahead and be as nasty to each other as you like as long as it’s within the ToS - no swears or obscene images. That being said, no whining about people being mean or picking on you. This is WW, get your crap together

3) No copy pasta

4) After the game has begun please keep OT posts to a minimum, that’s what PMs are for.

5) Unless otherwise noted the deadline for days is 9 PM CST. The deadline for nights is 10 AM CST. Please try and get your actions in early if at all possible, I don’t have a problem having more than one cycle in a day if everyone’s crap is in.

6) @Mad Jack - however much you want to post, post half of that - same goes for anyone who is dead.

7) If you are silenced that includes likes. Don’t like stuff to communicate with other people while you are silenced, that ruins the point of silencing.

8) please bold or **** your lynch votes

9) It would be cool if you changed avatars

10) no edits
:thumbup: I like these rules.

One important clarification question - did you mean to describe your role as "pukish" or is that a typo? ;)

But getting this avatar to work was complicated. And I like this avatar. :(
I finally saw the second movie, and it reminded me of your avatar. Toothless is awesome. :D

Reactions: 3 users
:thumbup: I like these rules.

One important clarification question - did you mean to describe your role as "pukish" or is that a typo? ;)
It's supposed to be Puckish as in like Puck (the Shakespearean character) no clue how it's supposed to be spelled.

It's supposed to be Puckish as in like Puck (the Shakespearean character) no clue how it's supposed to be spelled.
Oh, ok. I think it's just "puckish". Not that I care about spelling on the internet, I only pointed it out because I read your post in my mind as "puke-ish" and it made me laugh.;)

Just a heads up I'm still missing some PMs....

Night closed. Results pending.

It is a busy night in Steeleport and your leader steps up to the purple graffiti-ed podium to give the night's report. Some of you found useful information, while others came up woefully empty-handed. In fact, some of you completely forgot what the hell you were supposed to be doing. Fantastic. However some of you degenerate perverts had a pretty good night, I found @LetItSnow this morning cuddled up to a blow-up doll. Yeah, I can't get that image out of my head either so you all get to think about it to now. I walked past one of your houses to find a few choice body fluids on the front steps, I couldn't help my curiousity so I followed this trail, horrified as I realized that what I originally thought was signs of an all night sex fest turned out to be blood. I keep going only to find, @Frozenshades the Hoes, who had the ability to block at their pimp's bidding, dead in the street, a victim of an apparent shooting.

I then walked past the prison to see if anyone had been arrested, and found @WillowLeaf @devyn and @WhtsThFrequency locked up.

There are 29 players in the game
You can't lynch players in jail. Lynch deadline is 9pm Central. I will close early if everyone gets their votes in beforehand.

Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @O Grady

Safeword
1. @Cyndia
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @brightimpressio
4. @Flim Flam Man
5. @DocEspana

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike
2. @Ashgirl
3. @that redhead
4. @sayabear3
5. @Arkangeloid

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream
3. @kaydubs
4. @dyachei
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre
2. @UFprevet12
3. @nohika
4. @ddstothecor
5. @WhtsThFrequency

Jail:lock:
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @devyn
3. @WhtsThFrequency

Last edited:
I got nothing.

lynch chillbo

Because he is in a different color than the rest of the players. Probably just a random error, but experienced mods, let alone noobs, have made errors like this, and I don't have anything better.
Resolute mike is the same way and I think it's because they both don't have a space between the number.

If this is nothing but a random vote, I would rather vote for someone who is a less active player than chillbo.

Resolute mike is the same way and I think it's because they both don't have a space between the number.
right, if chillbo is a wolf, mike is next.
Maybe the mod copied in the wolves differently. I know WHY it looks that way, but why it got that way is a mystery.
Take my word for it, you have to be careful when you mod, little things can blow up in your face if you have never done it before!

Still probably just random, but worth a shot.

****lynch Gwen****
Literally a random pick. Willing to waffle if info comes out.

right, if chillbo is a wolf, mike is next.
Maybe the mod copied in the wolves differently. I know WHY it looks that way, but why it got that way is a mystery.
Take my word for it, you have to be careful when you mod, little things can blow up in your face if you have never done it before!

Still probably just random, but worth a shot.
Fair enough. But why'd you choose chillbo over mike? I'd rather lynch mike.

I gotta go back to work now so I'll check back later. Hopefully someone comes back with info.

Lynch resolute mike

lynch ksmi at random. I've been working for going on 16hr straight, so I can't even guarantee I'll be awake for the lynch deadline tonight.

Ya know, I'm feeling bold and zesty right now, so Imma be open from the get go.

I'm Abby Hamherstein, an actress of the adult variety. As best as I can tell, she's apparently not even in the games, just mentioned in some commercial for one of her "films." My only ability was that I was able to PM with FS, so now that's far out.