Saint's RoWW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Lynch Tally
Nohika 1 - Grady
Gwen 1 - saya
Mike 2 - UFO, SOV
Ksmi117 1 - qwen

Lynch gif
q3e87zR.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Mod any chance you could fix the Chillbo and I? Getting lynched out at the beginning because of a typo would kind of suck.

***** Lynch UFprevet12 *****

No ill will towards UF, just standard policy to lynch back this early in the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally
Nohika 1 - Grady
Gwen 1 - saya
Mike 7 - UFO, SOV, kaydubs, MJ, WZ, cyndia, dyachei
Ksmi117 1 - qwen
UFO 1 - Mike

Lynch gif
q3e87zR.gif

Mod note: I added bolds because I couldn't do that on my phone, not out of any hint about anything.

I've seen that gif on tumblr a few times and it always amuses me.

Going to go with lynch RM.

Also you guys can count your own damn waffles I'm too lazy for that.

Man, people be gross in this damn city! Who the hell thought it a good idea to poo my crib?! I will be hunting you down and making you roll around in that bizness then eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

Don't know about the mix-up with Chillz and RezMike having bad tags, but the "I'm gonna lynch you for lynching me" always makes my eye twitch. Guess Noob will hafta learn the hard way.

Lynch RezMike

******lynch resolute mike*******

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch back early round seems more warranted then randomly assigning or bandwagon. Kind of like two senators with opposing votes canceling each other out.

Anyone have a good bandwagon gif they could post for me?

Official Lynch Tally
Nohika 1 - Grady
Gwen 1 - saya
Mike 9 - UFO, SOV, kaydubs, MJ, WZ, cyndia, dyachei, nohika, lupin
Ksmi117 1 - qwen
UFO 1 - Mike

Lynch gif
q3e87zR.gif

Lynch back early round seems more warranted then randomly assigning or bandwagon. Kind of like two senators with opposing votes canceling each other out.

Anyone have a good bandwagon gif they could post for me?

I feel like this Meat Wagon is more appropriate considering your woefully inadequate defense.
Meatwagon.gif

Interestingly, a hotty hoe hoe in a bathing suit is also called a meat wagon. Not sure if I care for it. I think a John Wayne Bobbitt outcome would be highly likely.

I'm at an all day workshop, so I can only pop in for a bit.

To be honest, I'm not really feeling the mike bandwagon, so I'm going to go with a random *****lynch Cyndia******

Well that formed quickly.. didn't expect that. RM didn't have a defense at all so :shrug: Hopefully he's a wolf.

Official Lynch Tally
Nohika 1 - Grady
Gwen 1 - saya
Mike 14 - UFO, SOV, kaydubs, MJ, WZ, cyndia, dyachei, nohika, lupin, FFM, BI,DVMD, Vetash, hedgie
Ksmi117 1 - qwen
UFO 1 - Mike
Cyndia 1 - Ashgirl

@ResoluteMike you are currently the top contender by a long shot

Lynch gif
q3e87zR.gif

Last edited:
I doubt Mike is a wolf, probably just a noob error combined with a typo.

No idea if the FH rule is in effect, though, and it's happening one way or another...

Lynch Mike

I doubt Mike is a wolf, probably just a noob error combined with a typo.

No idea if the FH rule is in effect, though, and it's happening one way or another...

Lynch Mike
remind me what the FH rule is again?

But just ftr I'm not a big fan of all bandwagon lynches. I saw the last game get that way and it seemed less fun

But just ftr I'm not a big fan of all bandwagon lynches. I saw the last game get that way and it seemed less fun
Nobody likes bandwagons, unless it nets a wolf. It happens, just like ****e on my house. RezMike needs to play a few more games and learn that a defense, or least an attempt at a real one, needs to occur with a decent amount of time left. I doubt anyone changes, including myself, just on principal at this point. Although he does have until 9, so he can still throw a Hail Mary if he cares enough to live.

Reactions: 2 users
Aw, hell. Don't come after my sweet arse, grammar police! I am aware of the error in my previous post. Blame it on a crap day, literally.
If there is anyone allowed to bitch about being grammar policed it's me

FH rule: if you flake out and don't participate for a few days you get mod killed. Meant to eliminate people who never participate.
LIS rule: if you miss 3 votes you get mod killed. Meant to force people to vote.
Oh geez. I got it backward in my head (even though they essentially overlap). Maybe that means I'm joining the older contingent.

Official Lynch Tally
Gwen 1 - saya
Mike 19 - UFO, SOV, kaydubs, MJ, WZ, cyndia, dyachei, nohika, lupin, FFM, BI,DVMD, Vetash, hedgie, Grady, Chillbo, TRH, ksmi, Ark
Ksmi117 1 - qwen
UFO 1 - Mike
Cyndia 1 - Ashgirl

@ResoluteMike you are currently the top contender by a long shot

Lynch gif
q3e87zR.gif

****lynch Mike**** because any other vey right now seems pointless. And because I don't understand why he gave no defense, so I'm sorta wondering if this might be one of those few bandwagons that pans out.

Nothing is going to change at this point I'm closing it.

lynch closed results pending

Nobody likes bandwagons, unless it nets a wolf. It happens, just like ****e on my house. RezMike needs to play a few more games and learn that a defense, or least an attempt at a real one, needs to occur with a decent amount of time left. I doubt anyone changes, including myself, just on principal at this point. Although he does have until 9, so he can still throw a Hail Mary if he cares enough to live.

Amen to that. Unfortunately, I am still in the military and work in a classified vault for 12+ hours. There is no access to SDN unless I can sneak out with my cell phone, which due to what we had going on just wasn't possible. (No it wasn't secret squirrel stuff. Just some contractors digging up 55 gallon drums of toxic crap from a 1940s landfill on base.)

Now if I had my freedom, I would have done some research and come up with a reasonable defense earlier, like being a Saints Flow Mascot living the dream and gifting someone with all the Vodka and Flow they can drink every other night.

Saints_Row_the_Third_(PC)_04.jpg

Unfortunately, Touchpause13 leaving the wolves highlighted kinda screwed me over, so I leave y'all with this.

Wolf.JPG

Down with the Third Street Saints!

The crowd starts getting antsy and doesn't know who to chose. Perhaps it's our fine friend Dildo Baggins says @StartingoverVet can't you see he does not match everyone else? This is a gang I tell you and no one is supposed to be wearing the wrong colors! Some other Saints yell out random names before noticing a young man in the corner, Mike, is not wearing the correct color either. When pressed about his crime, he says nothing.

Due to a typographical error you all have lynched @ResolutionMike the Cop. Why did he give no defense? The world may never know.

Night deadline is 9am central.
There are 28 players in the game

Planet Saint's
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @O Grady

Safeword
1. @Cyndia
2. @Frozenshades the Hoes
3. @Lupin21
4. @hedgiehog
5. @StartingoverVet

Ganstas in Space
1. @ksmi117
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @brightimpressio
4. @Flim Flam Man
5. @DocEspana

Friendly Fire
1. @ResoluteMike the Cop
2. @Ashgirl
3. @that redhead
4. @sayabear3
5. @Arkangeloid

Rim Jobs
1. @devyn
2. @DVMDream
3. @kaydubs
4. @dyachei
5. @LetItSnow

Freckle Bitch's
1. @Gwenevre
2. @UFprevet12
3. @nohika
4. @ddstothecor
5. @WhtsThFrequency
Jail:lock:
1. @WillowLeaf
2. @devyn
3. @WhtsThFrequency
Graveyard
1. FS
2. Mike

Amen to that. Unfortunately, I am still in the military and work in a classified vault for 12+ hours. There is no access to SDN unless I can sneak out with my cell phone, which due to what we had going on just wasn't possible. (No it wasn't secret squirrel stuff. Just some contractors digging up 55 gallon drums of toxic crap from a 1940s landfill on base.)

Now if I had my freedom, I would have done some research and come up with a reasonable defense earlier, like being a Saints Flow Mascot living the dream and gifting someone with all the Vodka and Flow they can drink every other night.

View attachment 183437

Unfortunately, Touchpause13 leaving the wolves highlighted kinda screwed me over, so I leave y'all with this.

View attachment 183436

Down with the Third Street Saints!
Excuses excuses. You had some time and with your post immediately after lynch close, proves to me you just didn't have the brains to get the lie in before the fact. Probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. I think I am going to start calling you George.