Salaries for non-ACGME fellowship in CT surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Medstart108

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know roughly speaking how much super fellowships in non-ACGME cardiac sub-specialties pay? Is it typically equivalent to a PGY 7-9 salary at that institution or is it less?
 
i imagine it would be similar. some states have databases you can check if its a state affiliated institution
 
It depends on the institution. I'm a non-acgme super fellow, I get paid extra to make a more reasonable salary (I'd be the worst paid cardiac surgery attending in America but I make significant more than a traditional PGY 9), regardless it is a fraction of most attending salaries.