Salary info for everyone that asks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

postbacpremed87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Podiatry: General
189​
100​
$216,611
$84,745​
$155,861​
$196,180
$269,469​
$340,281​
Podiatry: Surg-Foot & Ankle
76​
40​
$287,449
$116,121​
$196,348​
$278,286
$350,439​
$457,357​
Podiatry: Surg-Forefoot Only
6​
5​
*​
*​
*​
*​
*​
*​

Mean and Median compensation are underlined respectively. This is from the MGMA 2010 survey.

Enjoy...

Members don't see this ad.

I thought you and your 34 were now too good for podiatry?

I thought you and your 34 were now too good for podiatry?

No. Stop stalking me. Podiatrists are the ****. I couldn't walk very well due to pain in my feet when I was little. My first ever experience with medicine was visiting my podopediatrician. Awesome woman! I just didn't like your tone - just like I don't like how you're responding to my threads.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
No. Stop stalking me. Podiatrists are the ****. I couldn't walk very well due to pain in my feet when I was little. My first ever experience with medicine was visiting my podopodiatrist. Awesome woman! I just didn't like your tone - just like I don't like how you're responding to my threads.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=836502

some attendings say its not representative and that it only sampled seventy something podiatrists. It might be representative for some DPMS and not others depending on their personal situation (ie types of cases and job situation (ortho, multi, private, hospital))

No. Stop stalking me. Podiatrists are the ****. I couldn't walk very well due to pain in my feet when I was little. My first ever experience with medicine was visiting my podopediatrician. Awesome woman! I just didn't like your tone - just like I don't like how you're responding to my threads.

lol..stalking. On SDN... lol