Same Arrogant Surgeon Raises His Bloody Head Again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While I agree with you, this will lead to psychological damage at some point. whether it manifests as fentanyl addiction, poor relations with spouse, depression suicide etc. there must be an outlet. I dont know what that outlet is. but i know internalizing everything is not a good rule of thumb.

Right again maceo. Dude you have turned over a new leaf.:laugh:

I believe Maceo is right on here. You can't ignore these situations just because they have no direct bearing on your immediate life. They will take their toll on you if you don't respond. Some may be able to ignore these conflicts, I am not one of these people. So first you need to figure out if you are a passive puppet for lack of a better term or are you an active member of a surgical team that demands respect just like our surgeon colleagues. If the latter describes you, then you have many options. I posted a good way of dealing with difficult providers here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=615790 but if you are not in such a group you must deal with this yourself. Good luck and don't be a push over.
 
Right again maceo. Dude you have turned over a new leaf.:laugh:

I believe Maceo is right on here. You can't ignore these situations just because they have no direct bearing on your immediate life. They will take their toll on you if you don't respond. Some may be able to ignore these conflicts, I am not one of these people. So first you need to figure out if you are a passive puppet for lack of a better term or are you an active member of a surgical team that demands respect just like our surgeon colleagues. If the latter describes you, then you have many options. I posted a good way of dealing with difficult providers here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=615790 but if you are not in such a group you must deal with this yourself. Good luck and don't be a push over.


:bow: