Program-Specific Info / Q's Samuel Merritt University OTD Fall 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KickboxInstructor

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been invited to interview at Samuel Merritt's OTD program on 12/3. I interviewed last year and was rejected. Do you know if they ask the same 5 questions every year? If not, are you able to share what questions they have asked previously?

Also, for anyone who has applied more than once, did you interview with the same two faculty members that you did in the past cycle?

Any wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think it is the same questions. I don't believe it would be the same faculty members. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get accepted to SMU for Fall 2023?
Hi there! I was accepted on Monday. I don’t want you to lose hope though, because there were only a few others who were accepted along with myself. I will be attending for sure, I don’t know about the others. From my understanding, they are waiting to finish making decisions and accept the bulk of the class after the January 7th interviews. Waiting sucks, but I wish you good luck!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Happy New Year!

Is anyone interviewing with Samuel Merritt this Saturday, 1/7/23?

For those that interviewed on 12/3, have you heard back?

Happy New Year!

Is anyone interviewing with Samuel Merritt this Saturday, 1/7/23?

For those that interviewed on 12/3, have you heard back?

Hi! I interviewed 12/3 and received a call on 12/12 :) good luck on your interview!