Program-Specific Info / Q's Samuel Merritt University OTD Fall 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I have been invited to interview at Samuel Merritt's OTD program on 12/3. I interviewed last year and was rejected. Do you know if they ask the same 5 questions every year? If not, are you able to share what questions they have asked previously?

Also, for anyone who has applied more than once, did you interview with the same two faculty members that you did in the past cycle?

Any wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
I think it is the same questions. I don't believe it would be the same faculty members. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get accepted to SMU for Fall 2023?
Hi there! I was accepted on Monday. I don’t want you to lose hope though, because there were only a few others who were accepted along with myself. I will be attending for sure, I don’t know about the others. From my understanding, they are waiting to finish making decisions and accept the bulk of the class after the January 7th interviews. Waiting sucks, but I wish you good luck!!!