San Antonio alternate list info

Started by rancherdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rancherdoc

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone had any info on the SA alternate list for 2004. (Yes, I did a search - not much to be found) I received my letter placing me on the alternate list in early Feb and sent a letter if intent-interest about two weeks later. Does anyone know if the list is ranked like UTSW or is it a pool and has there been any movement this year ? I know from posts here that several people admitted to SA for 2004 have applied for deferrals so there should be some places opening up soon. I hate to be a pest and bother the people in Dean Jones office so I thought I would ask here. Thanks and best of luck to everyone.