San Antonio, TX Partnership Track

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InductionAgent

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for MD/DO anesthesiologist for private practice in San Antonio, TX. Partnership in 3 years, mostly doing your own cases. Skills and interests needed include ortho/regional and OB.

Due to partners slowing down and retiring, we are looking for candidates both immediately and next summer.

Please PM and attach CV.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am happy to answer specific questions in the PM realm from interested physicians.

Is this the star anesthesia group?

Given OP's ability to quote and reply and his 100:1 like ratio for his posts, I'd imagine this is one of the old farts from STAR trying to recruit a sucker.

Since we at SDN is all about telling the truth and watching out for each other. Here's the run down:

There are two big groups in town, Star and Tejas. The structure of Tejas is much better for the new hire, but if you're a super partner in star, you've made it in life.

The Stars group is gearing up for a saleout, they've under bid a lot of contracts just so their buy out is much more lucrative. That means there WILL BE NO PARTNERSHIPS in 3 years... applicants be ware.

also the non-compete is bull**** in a box.

Reactions: 3 users
Given OP's ability to quote and reply and his 100:1 like ratio for his posts, I'd imagine this is one of the old farts from STAR trying to recruit a sucker.

Since we at SDN is all about telling the truth and watching out for each other. Here's the run down:

There are two big groups in town, Star and Tejas. The structure of Tejas is much better for the new hire, but if you're a super partner in star, you've made it in life.

The Stars group is gearing up for a saleout, they've under bid a lot of contracts just so their buy out is much more lucrative. That means there WILL BE NO PARTNERSHIPS in 3 years... applicants be ware.

also the non-compete is bull**** in a box.

Um, given your handle and lack of a history, you would appear to be somewhat of a troll. Star and Tejas are indeed the two main groups in San Antonio. No one knows the future exactly, but my group is still offering partnership tracks and the majority wish not to sell to a national group. Not that there is inherently anything wrong with selling, but we like being independent. We are offering opportunities for employment and partnership. I'm not sure what you are saying about Tejas vs Star is terribly accurate. I am not here to trash anybody's group. This forum has not been the best venue for recruiting, so I will probably ask to have the thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.