San Diego State DPT

Started by ynby86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ynby86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about SDSU's DPT program? I know this is its first year and it is in the accreditation process. Any student's there that can comment?
 
San Diego State is sending out their acceptances. I heard from them today that I got accepted. Anyone else hear back yet? Here's my stats:

Colleges : The University of Montana (undergraduate), Texas A&M (graduate)
Major: BA Political Science, MA International Affairs
Cumulative GPA: 3.55
Pre-req GPA: 3.9
GRE: 155 V, 156 Q, 4.0 W
Hours: 150 inpatient, 50 outpatient
Applied: Army-Baylor, SDSU, USC, CSUN, UT Southwestern
Interviews: Army-Baylor
Waitlisted: N/A
Rejected: UT Southwestern