San Francisco State Pre-Health Post-Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Longcatislong

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anybody applying to this program? I know it's still early in the game (their applications just came out January 1st) but does anyone know when applicants should expect to hear back about our admissions status?

Also, could anybody currently in the program share their post-bacc experience so far and any info on how the application cycle went last year?
 
I just applied to the program. I am not sure when we will hear back, but this is my top choice for PB so I hope I get in! Good luck to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad