San Juan College Course Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brittnicole844

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I have of course gotten all stressed out and probably for no reason at all. However this is me worrying greatly and since school is out for winter break I cannot contact anyone till January 2nd to put my mind at ease. And I would rather not worry the whole time till than, I would much rather enjoy my vacation with my family. Anyways to my actual question. Is there anyone who is or has attending San Juan College in Farmington, NM for the Vet Tech courses. I am currently pregnant with my second child who is due May 2nd. I have to have at least one OCCI approved by the time I register for my Tier 2 courses that start I believe May 15th. My question is anyone to anyone who has been in the beginning of Tier 2 know what it is going to be like as far as clinical hours and if I am for sure going to need to be working at the clinic is order to learn the material? I truly hope not because anyone who has had a child knows that the first 6 weeks are major healing time and I technically will not be able to even start my hours until around June 14th which is 6 weeks postpartum. I do not and refuse to take a semester off because I have been doing so well and have worked too hard to just stop, even if it is for a small bit. Any input would be great. If the clinical time is not required to learn the material that is great.

Members don't see this ad.