Sandy Hook Conspiracy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IveGotTwins

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist at all but my wife made me watch this video right when I got home and it's pretty shocking. It's ~30 minutes long FIY.

http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

These videos are soaked in rhetoric and crazy.

Not impressed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

You clearly didn't watch the whole video since you posted 20 min after me while the video is 30.

Regardless of the rhetoric, it seems extremely odd at the very least that there were Sandy Hook Memorial web pages and facebook pages made days before the incident.

I can barely tolerate the thought that any of this can be true but there it is.

Members don't see this ad :)
You clearly didn't watch the whole video since you posted 20 min after me while the video is 30.

Regardless of the rhetoric, it seems extremely odd at the very least that there were Sandy Hook Memorial web pages and facebook pages made days before the incident.

I can barely tolerate the thought that any of this can be true but there it is.

He claims that, but is that at all confirmed? Many times these ideas are adherence to initial confusion and blatant fabrications.

Sometimes I feel like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

Seriously though. Are you f.cking crazy!? Do you really think a democratic government would ever stage a large event in order to drive an agenda!? I mean, come on. You conspiracy theorist/anti-historian!!

I mean, a few really nutty stories (practically in a row) with lots of casualties involving the types of guns the government really doesn't want the people to have didn't quite do it. Now we have a bunch of dead kids! And who's against kids!? We all love em and want to protect them, of course.

Really though. Once again, we'll likely never really know. Then again, it ISN'T possible that WE have essentially state-run broadcast corporations!!! That's only for OTHER countries. Like, like, Russia.... Yeah, that's it! Like thems others guys!

Now, let's go bomb em all to hell!

The reason I feel this stuff CAN be even PLAUSIBLE is, in part, because something within the human psyche simply does not want to believe that THEY can be the butt of scams of this magnitude. And the real power players are well aware of this fact of human nature. And, they CAN/COULD EASILY use it to their advantage.

It's like the dude making $700k/year thinking he's a player. No. It's the dude making 700k/MONTH who MAY be a player, and only if he's a member of the CFR. Now this reply is full of sarcasm, but if you think this last statement is false, then you really need to do some homework.

Confirmed by who? I doubt any major news sources would attempt to confirm these allegations but the screen shots are there. I realize these can photoshopped.

Confirmed by who? I doubt any major news sources would attempt to confirm these allegations but the screen shots are there. I realize these can photoshopped.

:confused:

The things he says.... is anyone other than him saying it?..... is there any proof?? the thing about conspiracy theorists is they never turn that critical eye inward.

I think the bottom line is that in the world today, and in the U.S. of late, one really needs to THINK FOR HIM/HERSELF. Seems obvious, I think. But, we live in a complicated world and taking the word of Wolf Blitzer at face value probably isn't the way to stay truly informed. And, if we think that misinformation is something that only spies in trenchcoats do on pieces of paper, well, that's simply a total misunderstanding of history/reality.

Not saying it's even possible to make sense of it all or separate fact for fiction, but at least it's good to try. With technology today it's both easier to perpetrate acts of mis/disinformation but also to maybe combat it (though the resource disparity is monumentally not in the average joe's favor).

This may be an extremely ignorant question but what is the CFR?

Council on Foreign Relations?
Code of Federal Regulation?
Campaign Finance Reform?
Center for Forest Research?

Campaign Finance Reform?

Pretty sure its a chloride ion channel.

:hungover:

Campaign Finance Reform?

No, it's not ignorant. It stands for Council on Foreign Relations.

This seems legit man I knew something was up when I saw no kids anywhere!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes I feel like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

Seriously though. Are you f.cking crazy!? Do you really think a democratic government would ever stage a large event in order to drive an agenda!? I mean, come on. You conspiracy theorist/anti-historian!!

I mean, a few really nutty stories (practically in a row) with lots of casualties involving the types of guns the government really doesn't want the people to have didn't quite do it. Now we have a bunch of dead kids! And who's against kids!? We all love em and want to protect them, of course.

Really though. Once again, we'll likely never really know. Then again, it ISN'T possible that WE have essentially state-run broadcast corporations!!! That's only for OTHER countries. Like, like, Russia.... Yeah, that's it! Like thems others guys!

Now, let's go bomb em all to hell!

The reason I feel this stuff CAN be even PLAUSIBLE is, in part, because something within the human psyche simply does not want to believe that THEY can be the butt of scams of this magnitude. And the real power players are well aware of this fact of human nature. And, they CAN/COULD EASILY use it to their advantage.

It's like the dude making $700k/year thinking he's a player. No. It's the dude making 700k/MONTH who MAY be a player, and only if he's a member of the CFR. Now this reply is full of sarcasm, but if you think this last statement is false, then you really need to do some homework.

I can't tell if this is serious or just done very well.

Also not a conspiracy theorist, but if this is true, it does seems to raise a lot of questions... Thanks for posting!

I don't consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist at all but my wife made me watch this video right when I got home and it's pretty shocking. It's ~30 minutes long FIY.

http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

Thoughts?

Wow! Quite an eye opener.

Facebook and web pages about the shooting before the shooting?

Father of dead kid laughing, then suddenly crying when he thinks the camera rolls?

Emergency drill at the same time on children emergencies, 20 min away, like what happened in 9/11?

WTF?!

You have to be insane not to question the "official" story.

Wow! Quite an eye opener.

Facebook and web pages about the shooting before the shooting?

Father of dead kid laughing, then suddenly crying when he thinks the camera rolls?

Emergency drill at the same time on children emergencies, 20 min away, like what happened in 9/11?

WTF?!

You have to be insane not to question the "official" story.

Do I need to recalibrate my sarcasm meter for this sandbox?

Did I watch the whole video, no. The misinformation and inaccuracies apparent in the first min. Are staggering.
What about the first two people? Did it occur to anyone that just maybe given no information or idea of the number of assalints that the police may detain anyone in the area that could be a threat, then release them! If there were more then one shooter why does not a single witness in the school say so?
We know the assailint had a shotgun in the car that was not used the picture is quite grainy and the weapon pulled was probably the said shotgun.
Wrong name WTF really wow shocker, evidence of nothing.
Anyone lending any creedence to this is wearing a tinfoil hat. Does itbring up questions? You bet, it makes me wonder about what kind of insanity is running through the minds of those who consider this zs a source.
Gobbels wants to talk to all of you, sheep!

Did I watch the whole video, no. The misinformation and inaccuracies apparent in the first min. Are staggering.
What about the first two people? Did it occur to anyone that just maybe given no information or idea of the number of assalints that the police may detain anyone in the area that could be a threat, then release them! If there were more then one shooter why does not a single witness in the school say so?
We know the assailint had a shotgun in the car that was not used the picture is quite grainy and the weapon pulled was probably the said shotgun.
Wrong name WTF really wow shocker, evidence of nothing.
Anyone lending any creedence to this is wearing a tinfoil hat. Does itbring up questions? You bet, it makes me wonder about what kind of insanity is running through the minds of those who consider this zs a source.
Gobbels wants to talk to all of you, sheep!
You lurked around here for at least 3 months just for this one, eh?

Well so many flaws in this supposed explanation needs to be answered given the subject.

This video is bullsh*t.

For example,

P121612PS-0552-20130109-140527.jpg

4way-comparison-emilie-madison-20130109-174543.jpg

"They had three blond daughters, Emilie (aged 6), Madeline (aged 4) and Samantha (aged 3). Now they have two, Madeline and Samantha. The elder girl shown in the photo with Obama is quite obviously Madeline. The family portrait of all three girls was apparently taken in 2010, when Emilie was about the same age that Madeline is now. Obviously the dress is a hand-me-down."

Ask him about the moon landing. ;)
:confused:

:nono:

I... I have a classmate like that. In a nutshell (pun?) 911 was pulled of in... If I'm keeping the crazy straight, people who want to put fluoride in our water to keep us sick. :confused:

I didn't watch the video. I only have so many expendable brain cells, and I'm saving them for alcohol.

:thumbup: Less painful that way for a number of reasons.

This video is bullsh*t.

"They had three blond daughters, Emilie (aged 6), Madeline (aged 4) and Samantha (aged 3). Now they have two, Madeline and Samantha. The elder girl shown in the photo with Obama is quite obviously Madeline. The family portrait of all three girls was apparently taken in 2010, when Emilie was about the same age that Madeline is now. Obviously the dress is a hand-me-down."

doesn't really matter who the blonde girl is. my question is, why is obama taking smiling pictures with the family coupla days after the shooting? is that appropriate? seems pretty insensitive to me. but maybe it was meaningful to grieving family. i would think such pictures would just remind them "yeah this was when we took pictures with the president after our little girl was brutally murdered." whats up with that?

doesn't really matter who the blonde girl is. my question is, why is obama taking smiling pictures with the family coupla days after the shooting? is that appropriate? seems pretty insensitive to me. but maybe it was meaningful to grieving family. i would think such pictures would just remind them "yeah this was when we took pictures with the president after our little girl was brutally murdered." whats up with that?

Are you familiar with the Tosh bit on speed bumps?

My point is that the video is filled with bullsh*t. I gave an example. The video states Emilie is alive and taking pictures with Obama, but it's really the younger daughter, Madeline.

As far as why Obama is smiling in those pics, I agree with you, that seems ******ed and insensitive.

I live here, talked to people who were there in the building and lost two friends. There was crappy, I want to break the story first reporting from small town media outlets. That is the explanation. It's that simple. I went to funerals and paid my respects. There was no hoax there, and the pain was very real.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SDN Mobile

That video was ridiculous. Conspiracy theorists compile a lot of photos and footage with no context and create their own, with some creepy music in the background. His whole point is that the government wants to take away peoples' guns so that they won't "be a threat" any more. I can't even type that without laughing. These people are completely removed from reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCYSxmhexU0

Honestly, I haven't sliced and diced this story at all. But, like most here, I've had information thrown my way from various friends etc. Whatever.

How do you explain all of the weird/odd behavior. Obviously one can speculate the immensity of emotional insult that losing a child like this would/could produce, but man, how do you explain THIS guy?

Nervousness? (like how some people laugh or giggle when they are really nervous) Is this some sort of escapism in order to cope?? Maybe this guy is a sociopath who knows that, for the camera, he needs to turn on the tears, but really doesn't (as you see at first) have too many feelings?

Seriously. I've never seen anything quite like this from someone who's just lost a LITTLE GIRL.

Other weirdness coming from this story followed DIRECTLY by sweeping federal gun legislation makes people suspicious. Again, I have no idea of the specifics of THIS case. I've been busy lately and not too dialed in. But, to dismiss ANY possibility that a government wouldn't justify the means to an end is absurd and naive.

20 count them 20 children , most six years old are shot in thier school by a man using a contreversial weapon right after other mass shootings and you find govt action odd?

Honestly, I haven't sliced and diced this story at all. But, like most here, I've had information thrown my way from various friends etc. Whatever.

How do you explain all of the weird/odd behavior. Obviously one can speculate the immensity of emotional insult that losing a child like this would/could produce, but man, how do you explain THIS guy?

Nervousness? (like how some people laugh or giggle when they are really nervous) Is this some sort of escapism in order to cope?? Maybe this guy is a sociopath who knows that, for the camera, he needs to turn on the tears, but really doesn't (as you see at first) have too many feelings?

Seriously. I've never seen anything quite like this from someone who's just lost a LITTLE GIRL.

Other weirdness coming from this story followed DIRECTLY by sweeping federal gun legislation makes people suspicious. Again, I have no idea of the specifics of THIS case. I've been busy lately and not too dialed in. But, to dismiss ANY possibility that a government wouldn't justify the means to an end is absurd and naive.
havent even clicked the link but...

speculating on normal behaviors in grossly abnormal situations is in itself abnormal.

Are you suffering paranoid delusions? Do I need to crack out the DSM-IV? :smuggrin:

No, I don't actually think you are crazy. I am just illustrating the problem with your line of reasoning.

20 count them 20 children , most six years old are shot in thier school by a man using a contreversial weapon right after other mass shootings and you find govt action odd?

I find any action by the government to be odd.

Let's use another example of ends justifying the means (by some "entities").

Say you wanted to justif a war. Strong, powerful factions are supporting this war. This war will be politically difficult to justify under the current circumstances and would be a crisis financially. Yet, certain powerful factions within government, intelligence, media, and even from other countries are really pushing for this war with Country X.

Do you think these people, desiring this war, care about "playing fair"? Do you think, for a minute, that they are prepared to ONLY have this war IF the other side "starts it"?

If these factions/people had sufficient influence within the media, do you think you'd be getting good/accurate reporting on the events unfolding before you as pertains to this war? Or do you think it may be a "little" biased?

Also, what WOULD be one of the best ways to garner support for this (or any) war? Would the US population tend toward supporting a blank check aggression on the part of our government/military? Probably not, at least that's not been our history.

Now, remember, this coalition of powerful people WANTS this war. Badly. For whatever reason, and I'm sure they have their reasons. Do you think that a "staged event" could/would be used to justify this war?

What about waking up to a news report one morning that Country X shot down two US F-16 fighters over international waters. How about that followed by other reports of a U.S. refueling ship having been attacked by "enemy" submarines, also in international waters.

Do you think THAT would garner American support for this war with Country X?? Initial reports suggest 150 U.S. sailors perished in the submarine attack and that there has been no sign of either of our downed airmen.

The point is that this stuff is almost TOO easy to orchestrate. For the war hawks, do the ends justify the means of executing the build up to this war?

Again, I think it's totally naive to view the world in such a way as to the above being "impossible" and only the imagination of a "conspiracy theorist".

I am NOT saying this is what happened at Sandy Hook. Again, I haven't researched that at all, and don't really intend to.

ok fine. The government staged 9/11 to justify the war in iraq just to get oil just like they staged the Holocaust just to justify breaking non-interventionalism so we could set up shop in every country and set the stage for being the premier superpower.

On that line of thinking? Why not just go all the way and assume that maybe we are everything we claim North Korea of being? Yeah... all the other countries have personal space ships, warp drives, and even hovering skateboards... and we have healthcare debt.

Having personally been on television dozens of times talking about my own daughter's murder, I don't find anything too strange about that parent's demeanor. It is very difficult to control one's emotions in a situation like that, and some people never master it.

Given the multiple media outlets and sources of information the circumstances you describe are far more difficult then in the past. The only reason iraq happned was be ause of 911. Even then there were many main stream opinions against it.

ok fine. The government staged 9/11 to justify the war in iraq just to get oil just like they staged the Holocaust just to justify breaking non-interventionalism so we could set up shop in every country and set the stage for being the premier superpower.

On that line of thinking? Why not just go all the way and assume that maybe we are everything we claim North Korea of being? Yeah... all the other countries have personal space ships, warp drives, and even hovering skateboards... and we have healthcare debt.

Stop being immature. I'm not speaking of 911 or anything in particular.

I don't feel you're adding much to this discussion with juvenile rebuts like that. You need to up your sophistication game.

Stop being immature. I'm not speaking of 911 or anything in particular.

I don't feel you're adding much to this discussion with juvenile rebuts like that. You need to up your sophistication game.

I'll do so if you lower your crazy game :shrug:
You're demanding respect for a position while refusing to acknowledge any opposed points. There is no discussion to be had then. Might as well poke fun at the obvious problems in the position. :shrug:

And the post preceding my quip about 9/11 was perfectly mature. A sign of immaturity would actually be an inability to take it in stride.

I live in the same state. I know people who work at Danbury hospital that got some injured people. I have close personal friends that walked the hallways at that school as first responders. Those kids died and it is horrible and if you had a kid you would want to punch the dude making this film in the face.

I'll do so if you lower your crazy game :shrug:
You're demanding respect for a position while refusing to acknowledge any opposed points. There is no discussion to be had then. Might as well poke fun at the obvious problems in the position. :shrug:

And the post preceding my quip about 9/11 was perfectly mature. A sign of immaturity would actually be an inability to take it in stride.

You are correct, there's little we have to discuss here. What sounds "crazy" to you? Forget about Sandy Hook. What else have I said that you find "crazy"?

You make reference to "crazy game". What do you mean?

Having personally been on television dozens of times talking about my own daughter's murder, I don't find anything too strange about that parent's demeanor. It is very difficult to control one's emotions in a situation like that, and some people never master it.

on the contrary - it's very strange. perhaps not to you but to probably 99% of the population because we haven't experienced tragedies such as that; and he doesn't exhibit what we "expect" grieving to be. it is stupid, however, to draw any conclusions from his behavior whether he is actually grieving or not.

I don't suppose there is any TOS justifiable reason to close this thread, but I kind of wish there was.

A certain Ozzy song from 1980 comes to mind.

- pod

You are correct, there's little we have to discuss here. What sounds "crazy" to you? Forget about Sandy Hook. What else have I said that you find "crazy"?

You make reference to "crazy game". What do you mean?

I actually thought you were the OP based on your posts which seemed to strike chords with the conspiracy nut theories. Guess not :shrug:

How come nobody has explained the reason for the Facebook and other websites popping up before he shooting. Why?

Cannot poo poo the conspiracy theory without addressing that one.

I'm all ears.

How come nobody has explained the reason for the Facebook and other websites popping up before he shooting. Why?

Cannot poo poo the conspiracy theory without addressing that one.

I'm all ears.

has that actually been confirmed?

has that actually been confirmed?

Don't know.

Does anyone know which website allows you to look back on the internet? I have seen it before but don't remember the name.