• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Sarasota Testing Center

aspiringdoc9003

Aug 12, 2017
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello I am taking my MCAT at the Sarasota Testing center next week, I was just wondering if anyone has taken it there and if there anything I should know about the center. Also I was wondering during the 10 minute section breaks if that enough time to use the restroom and grab a sip or coffee or water? What is the best way to time your breaks? thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ad2b

5+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2014
  1. Pre-Medical
I don't know about that center but will ask you report back here and let us know.... 9/2 looms for me and that's where I might or might not be or should be or should not be maybe perhaps but likely to be... sitting ;) of course that's in the least not-likely negatively impacted defective type reasoning as expected for anyone taking the MCAT. AMIRITE?! :D

Upvote 0
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.