SAT Subject Test MATH IIC

Strivetosucceed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which book is the most helpful for SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2? Is it Barrons or REA or Princeton or the Collegeboard... or any others?

Members don't see this ad.

Which book is the most helpful for SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2? Is it Barrons or REA or Princeton or the Collegeboard... or any others?

Go with Barrons and Collegeboad. Collegeboard is probably the best one since its from the test makers. Barrons is great if you are aiming for an 800. I borrowed both books from the library, but i did it only 2 weeks before the exam, so i didnt have much time to prepare, nonetheless i got a 690 with no preparation. At that time i had no math (senior year), i was already done with calculus AB junior year.

I am sorry... I didn't know I was suppose to reply. However, I did take your advice in consideration and I did buy the Barrons. But, I have heard that Barrons is not challenging as the real test... so I am gonna do the Barrons and just borrow/buy other ones such as Collegeboard and REA

But anyway, thank you for your quick and helpful replies!!!!!:);)

np, i liked the cd from barrons it gives good practice. Remember that mathematics is all about practice. The problems will always be similar and there is a process to figuring things out in calculus.

I think its best for you to borrow books from the library or go to barnes and nobles and look through some and do problems maybe. Any practice will help you, not sure if i mentioned earlier but, DO go to collegeboard.com ap central. They have past free responses that you can do, and maybe they have answers, im not sure. Either way you can look them up or ask your AP teacher for help.