Savings Projection as a Pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still, $300 per sq/ft is uncalled for. I don't care how great the weather is.
Thats how i feel. Watching HGTV's National Open house is crazy, NYC with $1000 sq/ft:eek:.

Members don't see this ad.

Thats how i feel. Watching HGTV's National Open house is crazy, NYC with $1000 sq/ft:eek:.

I can see NYC as a single man living it up. I also think NYC would be a fantastic place to retire.

But I prefer lower cost economical suburbs for raising a family.

I can see NYC as a single man living it up. I also think NYC would be a fantastic place to retire.

But I prefer lower cost economical suburbs for raising a family.

Definitely. An economical suburb is nice for a family looking for a good school district. However for a single person or a retiree who does not need a house, NYC is the place to be. Anything you need within walking distance. No need to worry about car payments, insurance, etc

Members don't see this ad :)
by the way to the original poster, rich like all things in medicine is subjective. Pharmacists are considered upper middle class in most area. However, their job usually allows them to have a rich lifestyle and to some extend. . . a healthy life.

Definitely. An economical suburb is nice for a family looking for a good school district. However for a single person or a retiree who does not need a house, NYC is the place to be. Anything you need within walking distance. No need to worry about car payments, insurance, etc

But how do you handle the NOISE. My God, it drives me crazy every time I go to Philly, let alone NYC. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to drive around with my AR-15 in the trunk of my car, either. And if I didn't have a car, how the hell would I transport my rifle? Could you imagine a hilljack like me getting on a NYC subway car with a rifle across my shoulder? I'd get shot within 10 seconds. Does NYC even HAVE shooting ranges? F' that. I'll take the boonies.

But how do you handle the NOISE. My God, it drives me crazy every time I go to Philly, let alone NYC. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to drive around with my AR-15 in the trunk of my car, either. And if I didn't have a car, how the hell would I transport my rifle? Could you imagine a hilljack like me getting on a NYC subway car with a rifle across my shoulder? I'd get shot within 10 seconds. Does NYC even HAVE shooting ranges? F' that. I'll take the boonies.

hellokitty_ar15assault_2.jpg

just have your significant other carry one of those with you.. people will think you guys are just a cute couple