SC Licensure background check

Started by tran1984
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tran1984

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently applied for SC Licensure. 10 years ago when I was young and stupid, I was arrested for a felony. I was never charged, I was just arrested. I had hired a lawyer who took care of everything. My records where then expunged. When I applied I answered yes to the question that says have you ever been arrested? and explained everything. I also attached necessary documents. Do you think that the board will ask me to appear in front of the committee for something like that? Should I worry? Has anyone been in a similar situation. I'm currently licensed and practice in another state. I'm planning to move to SC because of my wife.

Thanks