Which states allow Licensure by Graduation?

Started by Obi-One
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Obi-One

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious to know which states allow licensure by graduation due to the COVID 19 shutdowns? Personally, I am going the military route so I need a license in any state, but I would prefer to get it ASAP. Please let me know!
 
Curious to know which states allow licensure by graduation due to the COVID 19 shutdowns? Personally, I am going the military route so I need a license in any state, but I would prefer to get it ASAP. Please let me know!
I've heard of some states allowing temporary license with certain conditions and restrictions upon graduation. I don't know of any state willing to issue unrestricted permanent license to anyone on graduation alone. Also if you are a current D4, I don't think SDN is the most reliable or quickest source of info.
 
I've heard of some states allowing temporary license with certain conditions and restrictions upon graduation. I don't know of any state willing to issue unrestricted permanent license to anyone on graduation alone. Also if you are a current D4, I don't think SDN is the most reliable or quickest source of info.

Would you happen to know which states allow these temporary licenses?