Scared because of OAT scores...

Started by DrG96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrG96

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I've been in the works to prep for optometry school for the past year or so. I took my OAT a little while ago and got 270AA, and my GPA currently at 3.0. I'm scared that no school will ask for an interview, but specifically PUCO. Any words of advice or anyone who was on the same boat? TIA 🙂
 
You should get interviews at most schools, but after that, it'll depend I guess on your personality, experience, and dedication to optometry.
 
Hi everyone,

I've been in the works to prep for optometry school for the past year or so. I took my OAT a little while ago and got 270AA, and my GPA currently at 3.0. I'm scared that no school will ask for an interview, but specifically PUCO. Any words of advice or anyone who was on the same boat? TIA 🙂


you said you OAT 270 get interview from Pacific? my OAT 330 AA and 330 SC. I got reject from Pacific.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad