Scared..need help with scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lonemavericks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I have been studying for NBDE Part 1 while working full time for the past 6 months now. Before that i have been studying on and off for the past 1 year. I need to take the exams as soon as possible. I have been studying the dental decks and NBDE Part 1 review book I have taken mock exams using the previous ASDA question papers but i end up with 50% to 55% raw score only.

My question is, it this (50% to 55% raw score ) enough to pass PART 1. If not how much in minimum raw score should i aim for to pass the NBDE part 1?

Thanks in advance
 
Hi All,

I have been studying for NBDE Part 1 while working full time for the past 6 months now. Before that i have been studying on and off for the past 1 year. I need to take the exams as soon as possible. I have been studying the dental decks and NBDE Part 1 review book I have taken mock exams using the previous ASDA question papers but i end up with 50% to 55% raw score only.

My question is, it this (50% to 55% raw score ) enough to pass PART 1. If not how much in minimum raw score should i aim for to pass the NBDE part 1?

Thanks in advance
To be on the safer side one must score in between 70-75 in Asda papers..know ur weakness and work on those topics..ur score will increase gradually
 
the failure rate for NBDE part I was about 5%, which is small probability event.

so be relaxed and you will be fine.

Hi All,

I have been studying for NBDE Part 1 while working full time for the past 6 months now. Before that i have been studying on and off for the past 1 year. I need to take the exams as soon as possible. I have been studying the dental decks and NBDE Part 1 review book I have taken mock exams using the previous ASDA question papers but i end up with 50% to 55% raw score only.

My question is, it this (50% to 55% raw score ) enough to pass PART 1. If not how much in minimum raw score should i aim for to pass the NBDE part 1?

Thanks in advance