Scary Position

AjayDas

God's First Mistake!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2004
India
members.tripod.com
Hmm.... I noticed that there are threads of those giving the part 1 --oopsy that means taking part 1. 'Yeah I am an Indian--giving part 1' . :D exam on December. I just started studying for the Part 1. But I am giving it on July 12'th 04..

This is my first attempt..Somebody tell me that 3 months are enough for preparation if I study full time! Woah! Now I am really Scared.

shyam

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
Three months seems like a good enough time to study if its full time...i did selective stuff for about a month and scored a 82..of cource that's not enough so will have to take it again.

About the Ads

AjayDas

God's First Mistake!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2004
India
members.tripod.com
Thankx Shyam.. 1 month selective and still getting 82 sounds good...

Even though I said full time, I am finding it hard to concentrate. I am doing about 30 new decks per day and repeating 30 decks of the previous day.. Well this was suggested to me by a good friend of mine who did very well in her part 1 and got into UPENN.
But I seem to finish it in a very short period of time and end up watching stupid cartoons on the TV :D

Hope I start getting serious about this exam

shyam

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
HEY AJAY!
You know going to a library and slooging it out for the day would help..i did that..wish i gave it more time though. By the way your speeds good and youre doing the right thing by revising for sure..

GKG

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2003
hey Ajay!! welcome to SDN .trust me one day u'll b very happy for having visited this site, i think very sincere effort for three months should b good enough, but b honest to your self and your studies ,Good luck . Keep the faith

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.