Scary Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AjayDas

God's First Mistake!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hmm.... I noticed that there are threads of those giving the part 1 --oopsy that means taking part 1. 'Yeah I am an Indian--giving part 1' . :D exam on December. I just started studying for the Part 1. But I am giving it on July 12'th 04..

This is my first attempt..Somebody tell me that 3 months are enough for preparation if I study full time! Woah! Now I am really Scared.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Welcome to the gang!

Three months seems like a good enough time to study if its full time...i did selective stuff for about a month and scored a 82..of cource that's not enough so will have to take it again.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thankx Shyam.. 1 month selective and still getting 82 sounds good...

Even though I said full time, I am finding it hard to concentrate. I am doing about 30 new decks per day and repeating 30 decks of the previous day.. Well this was suggested to me by a good friend of mine who did very well in her part 1 and got into UPENN.
But I seem to finish it in a very short period of time and end up watching stupid cartoons on the TV :D

Hope I start getting serious about this exam

Originally posted by AjayDas
Somebody tell me that 3 months are enough for preparation if I study full time!

3 months are enough preparation if you study full time. :D
Off the net and hit them books!!:mad:

HEY AJAY!
You know going to a library and slooging it out for the day would help..i did that..wish i gave it more time though. By the way your speeds good and youre doing the right thing by revising for sure..

Hi Ajay,
Welcome to SDN:clap:
Three months is enough time for part I preparation if you are sincere and have a good memory.
Take care

yep...i agree with pinktooth.....3 months is more than enough to prepare and get a good score on part-1....
all the best

hey Ajay!! welcome to SDN .trust me one day u'll b very happy for having visited this site, i think very sincere effort for three months should b good enough, but b honest to your self and your studies ,Good luck . Keep the faith

welcome Ajay,
Looks like Ajay has taken his friends advice and buried himself in his books :) . All the best.:thumbup: