SCCO- GPA evaluation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolwinner

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

yeah i think it is 3.0... i am not sure how that will change with the new school. but basically i would not put in my application until i have a gpa of 3.0 or greater or you are basically dooming yourself. how it works is they look at your gpa and make sure it is 3.0 or greater, look at your oat scores (greater than 300 on every section esp rc) and then based on that give you an interview. if you are below you shouldnt really bother applying because your application will not even get to the review committee to see if you get an interview and you get in based on your interview.
sorry???

SCCO has a cutoff of a 3.0 grade point average. No ifs or buts about it. Just improve a little and show them that you aren't a C+ student and you should be able to get an interview if your OAT scores are good.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you guys..
I will definitely boost my gpa up. I was just wondering when would be the deadline to summit evaluated GPA to be considered as the 1st rolling cycle.

Thanks again!

thank you guys..
I will definitely boost my gpa up. I was just wondering when would be the deadline to summit evaluated GPA to be considered as the 1st rolling cycle.

Thanks again!

that would usually be in late August/ early september. you can/should submit it as early as you can even if you have not met the 3.0 requirement (assuming you are really close to it). Have a chat with the admissions counselor and let them know that you have a good chance of raising your gpa to a 3.0+ so they'll have your file on hold and would be able to make a quicker decision once you've brought your scores up. g'luck