Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
So I know there are already many threads about the contents of the scco interview but many of them are old.
I know for a fact that interviews will be conducted with one faculty member rather than two. In addition, how in depth do I need to know about healthcare and optometry laws?
For example do I need to know about healthcare reforms, the different type of insurance companies, and obamacare?
Thanks so much for your input. Any other tips on the interview would be much appreciated 🙂
So I know there are already many threads about the contents of the scco interview but many of them are old.
I know for a fact that interviews will be conducted with one faculty member rather than two. In addition, how in depth do I need to know about healthcare and optometry laws?
For example do I need to know about healthcare reforms, the different type of insurance companies, and obamacare?
Thanks so much for your input. Any other tips on the interview would be much appreciated 🙂