SCCO Ketchum Class of 2022

Started by deleted810749
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted810749

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finally decided that I will be attending SCCO. How many of you guys are going to SCCO?

Shall we make a facebook page?
 
I’ve also enrolled. As for the Facebook group, there is already one set up for the entire MBKU entering class and is linked in the “Enrolled” stage of the online portal.

yeah.. but the link sends me to MBKU incoming class of 2018. Not sure why.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, future classmates! Does anyone plan on working part-time or have side hustle ideas during optometry school?
 
You are incoming for the year 2018. That’s the correct page.

I'm so dumb.

Hello, future classmates! Does anyone plan on working part-time or have side hustle ideas during optometry school?

Probably not. But I would need to find a roommate to save some money. I will have to focus on school 100%.. kinda worried because its has been about 6 years since I graduated.