SCCP 2009 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats purplepower. how long do you have to put the deposit down? and what are your feelings on distance learning? thanks

they needed to receive it in 10-14 days.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats purplepower. how long do you have to put the deposit down? and what are your feelings on distance learning? thanks

I have until 3/6 to pay the $300. There are also some scholarships you can apply for by May I think. My feelings on distance ed. are not too good, but what can you do? so many schools are doing this now. I'm going to pay the deposit since it's my state school but I'm not sure at this point where I'm going. I will say the profs. I interviewed with were extremely nice and welcoming. Good luck to everyone on getting that letter!

Hey is anyone looking to live off the peninsula? I'm looking at buying a house and wanted to see if anyone wanted to rent from me maybe in west ashley perhaps?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call today saying that I was accepted! He told me that they're putting the letters in the mail tomorrow so be on the lookout! :)

I got a call today saying that I was accepted! He told me that they're putting the letters in the mail tomorrow so be on the lookout! :)

when did you interview? for what campus?

I interviewed at the Columbia campus on the 13th of Feb

Hi everyone. I actually just had my interview today (I live in PA so it was a phone interview). I was just curious if all of you who received acceptance letters, and who chose that they would attend either campus, were given the choice between campuses? And also, did you receive financial aid packages along with your letters? I did complete my FAFSA a while ago. Thanks, and congrats to all!

Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from the Columbia campus? I interviewed three weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet..

Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from the Columbia campus? I interviewed three weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet..

I interviewed last week and haven't heard anything yet, but they told me they are reviewing the last few weeks of interviews again this week and sending out letters by next week.

I interviewed last week and haven't heard anything yet, but they told me they are reviewing the last few weeks of interviews again this week and sending out letters by next week.

That's good to hear..so hopefully I'll know my status by the end of next week because the wait is starting to stress me out...Thanks for your response!!

That's good to hear..so hopefully I'll know my status by the end of next week because the wait is starting to stress me out...Thanks for your response!!

Haha, I know I feel your pain. I was a later interviewer, so the wait is killing me. Are you hoping for the Columbia or Charleston campus?

Haha, I know I feel your pain. I was a later interviewer, so the wait is killing me. Are you hoping for the Columbia or Charleston campus?

I'm hoping to get in at the Columbia campus, but I marked on my application that I would be willing to attend either..

I'm hoping to get in at the Columbia campus, but I marked on my application that I would be willing to attend either..

Got the phone call today! Accepted at Columbia campus!!

congratulations to all who got in. i am got into the columbia campus as well. i am not from usc and also do not want to live on campus. anyone from usc have any suggestions on where to be looking for an apartment. also if someone is looking for a roommate let me know.

congratulations to all who got in. i am got into the columbia campus as well. i am not from usc and also do not want to live on campus. anyone from usc have any suggestions on where to be looking for an apartment. also if someone is looking for a roommate let me know.

I'll be a P2 next year. We lived at a placed called Copper Beech this year, but will be moving to the Woodlands next year (a bit pricey though). I'd avoid Pointe West, seemed to be very small. It really just depends on what part of town you want to live in. Send me a message and I can recommend a few places. You'll have to get used to being a Tiger in Cola though.