Schaums or Cliff's Biology Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy the shaums or cliff's but I don't know what versions are best or up to date. I shop at amazon.com. Can anyone send me a link of what the book looks like for any of the above? thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to buy the shaums or cliff's but I don't know what versions are best or up to date. I shop at amazon.com. Can anyone send me a link of what the book looks like for any of the above? thank you!!

Hey, why don't you just go to barnes and nobles and check them out for yourself. Side by side...doesn't get any better than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
get the DAT destroyer at orgoman.com.... the biology section is awesome and right on the target.... I got a 20 on this section, and I also used the destroyer as a study guide for the OAT and scored a 360 out of 400..... so go get and get started today.

Schaum's, hands down. Since you're preparing for the DAT, take the time to study and use the more comprehensive material - Schaum's. Cliff's wasn't worth the $1.80 that I paid for it.