Schedule Options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xXIDaShizIXx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was wondering, what schedule would be the best?

Full Time:
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Genetics =13 Credit hours
or
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Philosophy of Religion=12 Credit Hours
or
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Psychology Research=12 Credit Hours

OR
Part Time:
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Shadowing a Primary care physician 3+ hours a day.

I am a psychology major, philosophy/biology minor. I am behind on my shadowing, and I know I can probably pull As in both chemistry classes, but I would like to know what would be the best and most stress free? Thanks!
 
Hello, I was wondering, what schedule would be the best?

Full Time:
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Genetics =13 Credit hours
or
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Philosophy of Religion=12 Credit Hours
or
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Psychology Research=12 Credit Hours

OR
Part Time:
Organic Chemistry II
General Chemistry II
Shadowing a Primary care physician 3+ hours a day.

I am a psychology major, philosophy/biology minor. I am behind on my shadowing, and I know I can probably pull As in both chemistry classes, but I would like to know what would be the best and most stress free? Thanks!

I would go with the very 1st option
 
Is genetics hard or would it be good (relatively easy) to take with both chemistry classes? Its what I wanted to do, but I'm still not sure. Anyone have any ideas?
 
Last edited: