Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PodGuy19

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm tanking my classes this semester. I need to fix my study schedule. Does anyone have a schedule for the week they have that I can use as a template to improve my study time ? Thank you

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I think the easier way would be for you to share what your study schedule looks like. How someone studies may not work for you, beyond obviously putting in the hours to learn the material. Maybe we can offer some feedback based on that.

Reactions: 1 user
I would just put out your required classes/workshops you must go to and than look at how you can add in study time every day. Attempting to at least try following a schedule will get more studying done than just trying to do wing it week by week (or worse, day by day).
I found I wasted a lot of time that I could have used to studying during the day, and than have more free time at night or sleep earlier. Just make sure when there are exams that you schedule more studying for that class during that week.

Reactions: 1 users