Scheduling Interview Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PelicanMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may be another *****ic question. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

I have to schedule an interview for BU and I was wondering if it made a difference if I chose to interview on December 6th instead of December 2ed.

Does it make a difference in my chances of getting in because of rolling admission?

Thanks for the support people.

Members don't see this ad.

Probably not unless the admissions committee meets to discuss and make decisions on interviewees in the narrow range between those two dates.

i think bu is non-rolling... but i could be wrong.

even if it's rolling i don't think the 2nd vs. the 6th matters (if this is a serious question)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, this is a serious question.

Come on people, i need more responses

Originally posted by PelicanMan
Yes, this is a serious question.

Come on people, i need more responses

For the love of god. . . it won't matter.

just call up BU and ask them. They'll tell you when the committee meets. I highly doubt they'll meet between those dates. Good luck!

I don't think that close of dates will matter at all. When I called to schedule interviews, I asked for the first available date a few times, the admit person actually told me once I could just as easily come a week later to one place and they wouldn't care. I think narrow time frames like days or even a few weeks are not that big of deal. I'd worry more if it was a difference of November and February.