MPH Scholarships for MPH students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetgirl964

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I finally made the decision and picked an MPH program, but money, sadly, is a thing and so now I am trying to find outside scholarships to apply to. Does anyone know of any good ones or had success with any website? I have just been googling and looking on fastweb, but I am not really familiar with any other sites. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have never been able to find any. The only outside scholarship that I've found and been qualified for is the Point Foundation Scholarship, which is a program for LGBTQ+ students and not specific to public health. They review applications in January, so it's only something you could apply for for your second year anyway.

Let us know what you find!

Reactions: 1 user
I have been looking too and sadly haven't found anything :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing I have been looking at has been very public health specific at all :( here is to hoping maybe a random one from fastweb falls through

There are almost none. Most things you'll be able to find are for doctoral students only.

Does anyone know of any US companies that give loans to international students?

Found 3 healthcare/public health scholarships. But International students cannot apply :(
Try your luck if you are a US/Canadian Citizen.

Albert W. Dent Graduate Student Scholarship
Foster G. McGaw Graduate Student Scholarship
Vivian Drenckhahn Student Scholarship (Have to be a national SOPHE member)

Reactions: 1 users
I am running into the same problem, I am a first generation student and looking for scholarships as well, good luck to you!