1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

scholarships??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dentchik21, Apr 11, 2004.

1. dentchik21

dentchik21 Junior Member

just wondering if anyone knows of any good merit-based scholarships... i've tried the scholarship search engines but have only had minimal luck. i know its getting a little on the late side, but i'd appreciate any help :) ... thanks!!

2. gatorfan99

10+ Year Member

Dentist

I received a merit-based scholarship from Boston U. , but I didnt apply for it or anything. I just kinda got it when I was accepted. The scholarship came specifically from BU.

gatorfan.

3. pktchris

pktchris Member
    7+ Year Member

I got one from Iowa. I don't think there's much out there if it's not coming from your school. I know there are a few through the ADA and ADEA fro second year students and upperclassmen, you might be on hold until this time next year for outside merit based scholarships. The only other one that you might check out is the Barry M Goldwater scholarship for graduate students. Do a search on fastweb. I'm not sure when the deadline is though