Other OT-Related Information Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purplegold86

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information about applying for scholarships for ot school? I would like to get all the help I can get so I am not drowning in debt after graduation

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Bump!!! I have been trying to research for some but a lot of them only allow applications during certain time frames. :meh: If anyone has any information it would be extremely helpful!

Reactions: 1 user
I plan on meeting with the financial aid office at the university to see all the options I have in terms of scholarships, fellowships, etc. It seems like OT specific scholarships may be hard to come by, but I've started looking at general scholarships offered by different civic groups in my area/state. Most are limited to undergrads, but I've emailed a few organizations and some are willing to consider graduate students as well. I actually just got an email today notifying me I was awarded $1000 from a women's group. In the long run, it's not a ton but everything helps! So it's possible to get some help, you may just have to dig a little to find your options. You could try looking at your prospective school's financial aid page to see if they have lists of information on private scholarships offered by groups in the area.