Other OT-Related Information Scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

future0t0906

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Since the cost of OT school is overwhelming, I'm begining to look for scholarhips. Have any of you found any relevant scholarships?
(Besides OTF and AOTA!)

Members don't see this ad.

Are you looking at scholarships as an OT student in a program, or a prospective student?

I am interested in scholarships too, but it looks like it is program-specific where you will already have to be an established student with a specific OT-related accomplishment!

Are you looking at scholarships as an OT student in a program, or a prospective student?

I am interested in scholarships too, but it looks like it is program-specific where you will already have to be an established student with a specific OT-related accomplishment!

I have also found that a lot of OT scholarships require you to have a year of OT courses done! I am starting school in the fall so currently I am searching for any scholarships that I can qualify for. It seems a lot of scholarships are specifically for bachelors degrees or for people in specific regions.