Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GT500

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to MWU CCP and am looking for scholarship opportunities. I was wondering if anyone here knows a online site which offers scholarships to health professions students. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

For first year pharmacy students, there really isn't much out there. Try going to fastweb and see what pops up for you. There are some general healthcare scholarships that they have on there. http://www1.fastweb.com/

I wrote a similar post a while ago. Don't expect too many responses, since other people do not want competition.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wrote a similar post a while ago. Don't expect too many responses, since other people do not want competition.

I don't think that is the real reason - I would contend most people do not have any good ideas to offer.

I would start with all of the major pharmacy organizations (APhA, ASHP, etc.). Each and everyone of them offer scholarship and internship opportunities. The Indian Health Services (IHS) offers a pretty nice scholarship - as does most of the armed forces.

That should be a good jumping off point. Also, your school should have a resource center with scholarship information.

I have been accepted to MWU CCP and am looking for scholarship opportunities. I was wondering if anyone here knows a online site which offers scholarships to health professions students. Thanks.

Definitely apply for the Tylenol Scholarship, although I think the deadline MAY have passed?