Scholarships???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigmann4208

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I searched the forums but I only found old info...So I was wondering does anyone know where to find information on additional scholarships that are not offered through individual schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I seen that Tylenol gives out $5000-$10000 scholarships at a time. Not sure how you can apply for them. Someone at your college or university would know. Also there should be a link on your colleges website on this.

Anymore a lot of universities are promoting going to fastweb.com to find scholarships. The Tylenol scholarship will come up if you are a pre-health major along with anything else you are eligible for based off what you put in as your major and background.

Members don't see this ad :)
are scholarships offered once accepted into a pharmacy program?

are scholarships offered once accepted into a pharmacy program?

There are a couple scholarships here and there for pharmacy students, but it seems like they're incredibly competitive.

You're still eligible for the tylenol scholarship as a pharmacy student. The school of pharmacy should have a list of available scholarships that you can apply for once you're about done with your first year. It depends on the year for how competitive they are.

Most schools offer scholarships to P2-P4 students. As an incoming student, scholarships are less common. I would direct this question to the financial aid department of the school(s) in question.