Scholl Students with Families

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureDPMwife

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I read that students with families at Temple have been able to qualify for Medicaid. Has anyone, with a family, at Scholl found that to be the case. My husband is considering Scholl.
 
I read that students with families at Temple have been able to qualify for Medicaid. Has anyone, with a family, at Scholl found that to be the case. My husband is considering Scholl.

I don't go to scholl but I'm sure he can. There are students at the arizona school that and DMU that have it to my knowledge. As long as you can show that you are below the poverty level in income, you should be able to get it. However, depending on your case worker, it can be easy or hard. You usually have to get info proving your husband is a full time student, official copies of his financial aid and any other income. There is some other stuff that you'll need but I'm not sure at the moment what it is.