• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

School A or School B?????????

Which one to choose?

• A

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • B

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
About the Ads

willthatsall

Unretired
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2004
GA
I hate people who come on here asking questions like this! Especially about school A!! Do you know how lucky you are to even be accepted to a place like that? There are a lot of people on SDN who haven't even been accepted anywhere! I don't think you should be on here rubbing it in people's faces!

bewitched1081

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2004
Originally posted by Tiki
Why is everyone putting B down all the time? Sure its not A, but B is still pretty good. Plus, I heard all the gunners want A, but B's atmosphere is more laid back. ;)

when youve worried about your grades for almost five years, picking A over B is just a reflex.

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
Originally posted by linus
how pretentious is this thread.

SDN is a place where we can come for help in our time of need. If you can't contribute positively by giving useful advice, please don't contribute at all.

I can see how it may seem pretentious that I am pitting my two wonderful acceptances against each other, but I really need help making this tough decision.

What I can't figure out is why more people are voting for B when I've heard that A is a better school. Can anyone convince me that B should be my choice?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.