School application deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maximus0723

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have applied to Touro, NY and their application deadline is Feb 2nd.
Now I want to take the TOEFL and PTCB exam but is it OK, if I take after Feb 2nd?
I have done bad in reading and verbal in PCAT so I want my college to show that I am committed in improving my skills but I feel if scores don't comeback b4 Feb 2nd then I won't have my chance to let my school know about my progress.

So, what do u think I should do?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I have applied to Touro, NY and their application deadline is Feb 2nd.
Now I want to take the TOEFL and PTCB exam but is it OK, if I take after Feb 2nd?
I have done bad in reading and verbal in PCAT so I want my college to show that I am committed in improving my skills but I feel if scores don't comeback b4 Feb 2nd then I won't have my chance to let my school know about my progress.

So, what do u think I should do?

Contact the school's in question - and ask them that exact same question. While our opinions are useful - they do not matter in anyway whatsoever. It is the opinion of the ADCOM and you that hold sway.

I know at my school - your TOEFL score does NOT factor into your admission score - it is only used to prove that you have english proficiency - in fact, if you have a BS / BA = TOEFL is waved altogether.

CPhT is useful at showing whether or not you are serious about pharmacy - but aside from that, it would not sway me one way or the other concerning your committment to improving your skills (english at any rate)

Take home point - ask the schools in question.

~above~